Painting portrait wedding guest book personalized wedding album, splatter watercolor effect portrait on wedding album cover
Simple and elegant - this painting portrait wedding guest book album is a wonderful piece of wedding decor but also a keepsake you get to browse years after your big day. This guest book is one of a kind and personalized with your portrait stylized in a watercolor splatter effect along with your names and wedding date in an elegant font. The watercolor effect beautifully frames you (or the newlywed couple pictured) with a splatter effect. The splatter colors will compliment your unique features.
HOW TO ORDER:
• Choose the desired guest book size from the dropdown menu
• Choose the number of sheets and type of paper/cardstock
•Simply add the item to your cart and add a note with your personalization details (there is a section on bottom left hand side of the cart "Add a note to your order"). If you don't leave a note send us a message or we'll reach out to you.
• Add a personalization note with:
1. your names and wedding date
2. font for the names
3. send us your photo via a message- we'll create a painting watercolor effect with splatter, as seen in the examples- we will send you a proof for approval; if we don't receive a picture, we will reach out to you.
• Personalized cover made of birch wood, printed with your personalized details and watercolor effect portrait that is beautifully transformed based on the photo you send
• Your choice of paper type and number of sheets (the standard paper is 28lb FSC certified paper; the cardstock paper is 65lb acid free cardstock available in classic white or black; we recommend black if you are planning on adding photos or polaroids to your wedding guest books
TIPS for best pictures:
When selecting a photo to send find one taken without any filters and high resolution (most smartphones will yield a high resolution picture). Ideally the couple should be photographed from eye level and as a close up. Natural light pictures are ideal, but if the picture is taken at night (with an artificial light present) please make sure there are no shadows that fall on the faces. Any items in the background will be removed during the transformation of the image and you will get a portrait with a watercolor splatter effect.
Visit our shop for more wedding signs and wedding guest book alternatives and personalized gifts here.
Questions? Please get in touch!
I'm looking forward to creating your personalized custom portrait for you and your best friend or significant other!