Gold heart guest book, personalized Indian wedding guestbook alternative
Go for a luxurious gold heart guest book alternative that will not only be an elegant sign in for your wedding guests but also a sophisticated souvenir to add to your home decor.
The gold and red combo guestbook is of a special significance to an Indian wedding (the marriage between gold which stand for good luck and happiness and red, which is a color of choice for the bride's attire), but could be a sought-after addition to any wedding, gold being associated with light, love, understanding and insight.
Gold heart guest book alternative includes:
- personalized bride and groom names and wedding date in 3d lettering
- fully assembled trees that come as one and gold hearts
- your choice of background color, please see the color swatches in the picture and add a cart note if you need a different color than the black stain pictures
- manually painted love birds and leaves, you can choose a different combo at checkout if you prefer
- 18"x24" (approx.45.5 x61 cm) for a board of up to 200 heart leaves
- 24"x30" (approx. 61 cm x76 cm) for 200 hearts and up
- The example has 200 hearts made on a 24"x30" guest board. The leaf size is 1.2"- 1.5", which fits a signature or a couple of names, please see the pictures with a hand signing.
- all pieces are laser cut from 1/8" (3mm) wood which is lightweight, easy to handle yet durable
We make this alternative guestbook from scratch using a combination of laser cutting, engraving and arranging the hearts and painting these at the end. We use quality materials and each of our guest books is a one of a kind piece.
See other guestbook alternatives here.
Complete the guest book with a sign to ask your guests to sign a heart, find your sign here.
Looking for a custom guest book you can't find here? Contact us and let's start working on it for you.