Pet portrait watercolor painting from photo printed on canvas or poster with dog, housewarming and Christmas gift
Welcome to an easy way to get a canvas, print or framed print with your beloved pet. Send us a picture with your dog, cat, hamster, mini cow or bunny and we'll turn it into a fabulous piece of wall art featuring a creative watercolor effect and your pet's name written out in the font of your choice. This painting effect portrait is a wonderful housewarming gift or a birthday present for your best friend that is also a dog parent, a Christmas present.
If you or a loved one have recently lost a pet, this is a wonderful keepsake and pet memorial canvas or print.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose the material and size for the print - canvas, print or framed print; alternatively you can get a digital file to print yourself
2. Select your font for the pet name (see the samples in the listing) and submit your order
3. Send us 1-3 photos of your dog/cat/pet via messages- you will receive the email address once the purchase is submitted or you can find the "contact us" button on our website www.signyoustyle.com (***read how to choose the best photo by reading the "TIPS" at the end of this listing)
4. You will get your personalized proof (typically within 1-3 business days)
5. Once you approve the design, your custom best friends or couple portrait will be printed and shipped
- Digital file (you’ll get a custom portrait to download, ready to save on your device (phone/computer)
- Ready to print
- Ready to frame
- Fine art matte paper
- Long lasting vibrant colors
- Ready to hang
- Vibrant colors that won’t fade in time
- Printed with a matte finish canvas made of quality cotton
- Easy maintenance: wipe off gently with a clean, damp cloth if canvas appears dusty
- Convenient hanger
- Choose from white, black or walnut finish
- Protective acrylic cover on top of the printed poster to protect the artwork
- Matte finish
Please note that the poster prints don't come with a frame, if you prefer to have a frame as well, please select the black frame, white frame or walnut frame options offered.
For best results please send a picture that is high resolution, taken without any filters (most smartphones will yield a high res picture). Ideally, you/your friends should be photographed from eye level and as a close up. Daylight pictures are best, but if the picture is taken at night (artificial light) please make sure there are no shadows that fall on your face(s). Don’t worry if there are any items in the background (such as toys or muddy shoes- these will be removed during the transformation of the image)
Questions? Please get in touch!
I'm looking forward to creating your personalized custom portrait for your pet friend!